We’ve got a big vision for how Jewish wisdom can help people thrive, and we’re looking for a team member who
can lead the charge with programmatic tools and tactics—convenings, a philanthropic prize, field-building,
etc.—to complement and amplify the impact of our grantmaking.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree preferred.
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Strong foundation in Jewish text and tradition with a commitment to pluralism.
- Expertise in experience design.
- Significant experience and expertise in education—particularly adult Jewish education—a plus.
- A good sense of humor.
- Willingness to travel domestically approximately six to nine times annually.
For a full job description and application instructions, please go to https://lkflt.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/program-director.pdf.
About Lippman Kanfer Foundation for Living Torah
Lippman Kanfer Foundation for Living Torah works to help Jews and fellow travelers apply Jewish
wisdom to live better lives and shape a better world.