- Provide effective leadership in religious services, Festivals and ceremonies working alongside lay leaders.
- Provide meaningful and articulate drashot, sermons and addresses at services and on other religious occasions.
- Work closely with the Ritual Committee planning for the High Holy Day
- Conduct funerals if needed, in conjunction with the Burial and Benevolent Society, support bereaved families as required.
- Liaise with Conversion Committee Chair regarding possible assistance if required
- Visit sick and infirm congregants as requested and elderly members unable to attend the High Holy Day Services.
- Be available to congregants for advice and counseling.
- Offer learning opportunities for adults and children as time permits
- Provide relevant material for Teruah, Beth Shalom’s newsletter.
Work Remotely: no
Send resumes and cover letter to:
Please contact Debbie Swiatek, President, Beth Shalom at firstname.lastname@example.org.