Adat Chaverim is a haimish reform congregation seeking a solo Rabbi. We are located in Plano, TX, part of the Dallas Metroplex. Our congregation is approximately 25 years old, with a strong membership of 150 and growing.
Our religious school is dedicated to nurturing students from ages 4 through 12 grade.
We live by our name as a warm and inclusive “Community of Friends”. Adat Chaverim is looking for a Rabbi who is compassionate and inspiring as a leader and teacher, on and off the pulpit.
Adat Chaverim is the only Reform synagogue in Collin County, and we serve members from throughout the area.
Salary is based on experience. Other benefits include medical, pension, conference dues, sabbatical, professional expenses, and offer paid time off.
Who is our ideal Rabbi?
- Inclusive. A rabbi who is compassionate, present, and mindful in developing Jewish
experiences that are welcoming to our diverse membership.
- Innovative. A rabbi eager to try new things, experiment with new programs and bring
our congregation to new levels of Jewish experience and learning.
- Charismatic. A rabbi who is an inspiring leader and teacher on and off the pulpit.
Ordained Rabbi and/or Cantor
Other benefits include medical, pension, conference dues, sabbatical, professional expenses, and paid time off.
About Adat Chaverim
We at Adat Chaverim, a Reform Jewish Congregation and a “community of friends” are dedicated to:
- Living by the enduring principles of Torah and Reform Judaism
- Developing relationships with God through education, study and communal worship
- Supporting individuals and families in their diversity to ensure the continuity of the Jewish People
- Caring for each other, our North Texas community and the State of Israel, and
- Furthering tikkun olam, the healing of the world.