About Temple Beth El of Oneonta
The ideal candidate will be immersed in our Temple community up to two weekends per month, September through June.
Duties include, but may not be limited to:
• leading Shabbat, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur services that are meaningful and engaging;
• guiding a Sunday School educational program that cultivates the children’s interest in Judaism, including interacting directly with the children and parents;
• providing adult education on Saturdays that is enriching and fosters practicing, learning and enjoying Judaism;
• planning and officiating holidays, celebrations and life-cycle events;
• communicating with Jews, interfaith families, children, adults, and the community at-large in a welcoming and compassionate manner.