- Strategic planning and systems thinking
- Ability to engage and support the business on numerous fronts relative to strategic performance management and risk management.
- Outstanding relational skills; ability to establish rapport and gain trust of others
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal), and understanding of cutting-edge approaches to two-way communication with the customer
- Ability to actively listen and encourage the open expression of ideas and opinions; shares knowledge and expertise openly
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities and their impact on the business
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating cross-functional teams, managing direct reports and managing people informally
- Naturally curious, listens perceptively and conveys awareness
- Ability to convene people around shared problems and mobilize toward solutions
- Highly collaborative
- Understanding of different models of philanthropic strategy and impact
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes and shifting priorities
- Ability to successfully work/engage in for-profit and non-profit arenas a plus
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.