The Education and Program Director is responsible for creating a summer curriculum appropriate for children ranging in age from 3 – 10 years old. They will work directly with and oversee program specialists to build all the experiential programs at camp while making sure they reflect the camp’s mission. They will also work in partnership with the Director of Hebrew and Israel Education.
This is a part-time project-based position in the Winter and Spring and full-time from June 17 – Aug 16.
- Experience working at a summer camp is required
- A deep understanding of experiential education
- Previous curriculum writing experience
- Passion for Jewish, Hebrew and Israel education
- Experience working with and creating programs for children ages 3 – 10
About Young Judaea Sprout Brooklyn Day Camp
Young Judaea Sprout Brooklyn Day Camp, located in Red Hook, is a Hebrew dual-language camp for children entering Pre-K through 5th grade. Sprout Brooklyn is a place where children from a wide spectrum of backgrounds join together to create a joyful, diverse community built on Jewish values, a connection to Israel and the Hebrew language.