The Spiritual Care Chaplain provides spiritual care for patients, their families and the staff. Coordinates Spiritual Care with Community Clergy to provide for the needs of patients, family and staff.
*Employee will have exposure to pets and smoke
- Master’s degree in Ministry from an accredited college, university or divinity school; or shall have completed at least one Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) unit with an emphasis in health care ministry in addition to applicable ministerial training and experience.
- Rabbi must be a member of the Board of Rabbis in either Broward or Palm Beach Counties. If not a current member, must become a member of the Board of Rabbis.
- A minimum of 1 year of related full-time experience in pastoral service to individuals and families.
- Expertise in spiritual counseling, crisis intervention, family systems, grief resolution, and ministry of ecumenical settings.
- Experience in spiritual care for the dying and bereaved.
- Works effectively under stress.
- Ability to provide accurate, clear, and concise documentation for patient charting.
- Attend Bereavement or Community events held off-shift, which support organizational mission and goals.
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, nurturing, and articulate.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
About Trustbridge Hospice
Since 1978, Hospice of Palm Beach County, Hospice of Broward County and Hospice by the Sea have cared for 200,000 families in South Florida. These three hospices are now one branch of Trustbridge, a community nonprofit that provides support for families facing serious illness 24 hours a day. Our other services include palliative medicine, caregiver support and bereavement programs.
At Trustbridge, we consider our employees our greatest resource. Our appreciation is shown in many ways, including the wide range of comprehensive benefits we offer.