On-call – Per diem
· Conducts religious services as requested.
· Performs other religious ceremonies and makes initial visits to new patients and additional visits as required.
· Provides guidance to families, patients, and staff in response to medical/ethical concerns or issues.
· Provides religious support and consolation to patients, their families, and other employees.
· Participates in educational, departmental, and/or community programs and support groups.
· Assists in developing and/or providing instructional and supportive programs for patients, families, and staff.
· Abides by the highest moral values of the Jewish tradition: personal conscience and professional integrity, honorable social relationships, and the virtues of family life.
· Trains and assists the successor to this position to which he/she has been elected and should establish the framework with the congregation; with the understanding that when a new rabbi commences his/her rabbinic duties, responsibility is transferred automatically and fully.
· May sit on the pulpit at any services and at a place of honor at all significant occasions in the life of the congregation and should be so welcomed.
· May officiate at life cycle ceremonies with the agreement of the successor.
· Follow the policies set by the successor unless otherwise decided.
· Provides other services as needed and all other duties as requested.
Honoring the mature worker.
Morselife health system. Position will support our Hospice division
(EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
Must be ordained as a Rabbi, completed Seminary school and some Seminary work, etc.
Knowledge of the Hebrew Language, required.
Must have a Master's degree
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Master of Rabbinic Studies, preferred.
About Morselife Health System
Morselife is a Health system located in Palm Beach County, Fl. We provide a memory care unit, Hospice, Assistant Living and Rehabilitation