The Osher Marin JCC is currently seeking a Center for Jewish Peoplehood Program Coordinator to join our team. The Program Coordinator is a full-time, 40 hour a week, Professional II Union (SEIU) position in the Jewish Peoplehood (CJP) division of the Osher Marin JCC. This position works closely with the CJP team, JCC Facility Staff, and other internal departments, and is supervised by the CJP Director. This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative, marketing and program support, as well as assisting in coordinating CJP programs, which include, but are not limited to, lectures, art exhibits, film screenings, community festivals, holiday pop-ups, and classes.
- Maintain CJP program documentation, registration, schedules, calendars, program descriptions, records, correspondence, contracts.
- Oversee the Marin Jewish Connections GrapeVine community calendar and related e-blasts/communications.
- Coordinate volunteers and vendors (as needed) for CJP programs.
- Create and maintain an attendance tracking system for all programs.
- Edit CJP eblasts, program text, and related documents.
- Work closely with JCC departments to confirm program calendar, reserve space, and coordinate room, set up and technical needs.
LOGISTICS – Assist on implementing a year-round calendar of diverse Jewish programming. Responsibilities may include:
- Take the lead on select programs, as needed.
- Collaborate on programmatic vision.
- Represent the department at all programs.
- Art exhibit installs/deinstall.
- Coordinate food.
- Room set up/event requirements/clean-up.
- Other responsibilities as designated by CJP Director.
- Publish CJP e-blasts prior to the event via Constant Contact.
- Create marketing collateral including flyers and signage.
- Market CJP programs online.
- Maintain CJP social media presence.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Professional II union classification.
- Allowance toward a variety of health insurance plans; dental insurance, retirement & life insurance, generous vacation, sick and holiday package, 125 plan.
- JCC membership for employee & family.
Please respond to this ad by hitting “reply” and sending your resume and cover letter. Sorry, no phone calls or walk-ins accepted!
The JCC is a long-time equal opportunity employer in Marin County and embraces people of all faiths and backgrounds. For more information on programs provided by the JCC, please go to http://www.marinjcc.org.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and work independently.
- Enthusiastic, detail oriented self-starter with excellent written and oral communication, time management & organizational skills.
- Sense of humor and ability to work with a variety of personalities a must.
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, and comfort in working with diverse populations.
- Knowledge and appreciation of Jewish culture necessary.
- Experience with social media platforms and marketing.
- Word processing and computer literacy, specifically MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume HSanders@marinjcc.org.