We are looking for a dynamic and progressive Rabbi to serve as the spiritual leader for all aspects of our community and to connect with congregants of all backgrounds and generations. The Rabbi must have the ability and aspiration to guide spiritual, educational, supervisory, and community leadership across our Shul. The ideal candidate is a dynamic leader that can continue to build upon our existing foundation of religious and cultural programming as well as play a key role in shaping and executing our long-term strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who can create and foster a warm, welcoming, and accepting environment.
· An Ordained Rabbi
· A minimum of three years of pulpit experience or the equivalent preferred
· Experience creating, implementing and leading religious, spiritual and innovative cultural programming
· The ability to face challenges with realism and creativity
· Experience with and presence on social media and digital platforms
· Fluent in English: strong verbal and written communications skills
- · Proficiency with various broadcast platforms, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
About Beth Torah Congregation
For over 50 years, Beth Torah Congregation has served the spiritual, communal, and educational needs of 500 families with warmth and vibrancy. Existing at the nexus of tradition and modernity, we offer the wisdom of the ages gleaned from the Torah while speaking to the modern concerns of our congregants with relevance and meaning. Standing upon the pillars of inspiration, interconnection and inclusion, Beth Torah is a hub of progressive Judaism that embraces the Jewish tradition as relevant, timely and meaningful.